COVID-19 Guidance & Measures
Below is new COVID-19 guidance for visitors to the pub from 19 July onwards - please read before you visit and if you have any queries let us know:
- Masks will no longer be mandatory, but we do advise customers to continue wearing them if comfortable to do so.
- We are continuing with the Rule of 6 indoors and maintaining table spacing during this transitionary period. We’ll update you when this is changed.
- Customers can now order at the bar, however we ask that nobody stands by the bar while drinking/eating in order to keep the area clear.
- Table service will remain and customers can still order through the app.
- The track-and-trace QR code and paper option will still be available to check in with. This is no longer mandatory, but again we would advise customers continue to use it.
- The one-way system will be scrapped and customers can enter/exit through either the front or back doors.
Remember, this is going to be very strange for many; positive for some and not so positive for others. So if you visit us, please abide by our new rules and be kind to our staff. Your patience and understanding is going to be very important as we all adapt to another new normal.