COVID-19 Guidance & Measures
We are in Tier 2 (high alert) category.
- You must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble indoors.
- You must not socialise in a group of more than 6 people (can be from different households) outdoors, including in our beer garden.
- We can only serve alcohol with substantial meals. Once you finish your meal we can't serve any more alcohol so make sure you get one in before you finish.
- Table service only.
- Closed between 11pm and 5am.
- Stop taking orders after 10pm.
- We accept walk-ins and bookings (you can now book outdoor tables by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org). The best way to book an indoor table is through our online booking form as we can't always answer the phone.
We want you and your family to feel as safe as possible when visiting our pub. That's why we have invested significantly in new and extensive protective measures to comply with all guidelines set by the government in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These include: