The Woolly Sheep Inn's Terms & Conditions of Use
Use of the Woolly Sheep Inn's website is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
The information published on the Woolly Sheep Inn's website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
The Woolly Sheep Inn's website is an internet service published by the Woolly Sheep Inn and by using the site the user automatically accepts our Terms & Conditions. We may change and republish the Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. It is up to the user to regularly review these Terms & Conditions and note any changes. Continued use of the site after a change has been made indicates the user’s acceptance of those changes.
Any material found within the Woolly Sheep Inn's website, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted without the express permission of the Woolly Sheep Inn, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
We may publish links to external independent websites, however, the Woolly Sheep Inn cannot be held responsible for the content of those websites. By linking to other websites does not indicate that the Woolly Sheep Inn agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites. The Woolly Sheep Inn shall not be responsible for an external site loading within the frame-set of the Woolly Sheep Inn's website - if users encounter this they should contact the Woolly Sheep Inn's webmaster immediately at email@example.com with as much information as possible, including the pages they were viewing immediately prior to the event.
In no event will the Woolly Sheep Inn be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. The Woolly Sheep Inn does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
The names, images and logos identifying the Woolly Sheep Inn, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Woolly Sheep Inn and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the Woolly Sheep Inn or any other third party.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Vouchers. These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Vouchers available at woolly-sheep-inn.mytoggle.io (‘Website’)
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Voucher, you will need to do so through our Website.
- Gift Vouchers ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order or a physical gift card will be mailed to the address specified.
- Our Gift Vouchers include unique numbers and configurable patterns. Our Gift Vouchers must be redeemed in-person when visiting our premises, as full or part payment of a food bill/hotel stay. A Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Voucher.
- When ordering a Gift Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Voucher on the email received.
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Voucher.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
Copyright 2021 The Woolly Sheep Inn